Hi I'm new here

Davo

A few words to introduce myself. David currently living in Edinburgh. I used to really enjoy reading books when at school (over 20 years ago) but got out the habit. Just recently have been spending a lot more time reading books. Normally find time on bus to work and during work breaks - better than reading newspapers like I usually did.

Favourite author since I started reading again is John Grisham although I am willing to try most types of book to enlarge my 'reading knowledge'.

The last three books I have read are

The Abduction - Mark Giminez

The Innocent Man - John Grisham

Engleby - Sebastian Faulks

I look forward to reading your recommendations throughout the forum

Hi David. Nice to meet you. Another Scot, wow, this place is full of them. Where are all the Welsh? :lol:

I joined this place just as I was getting back into reading and I am certainly reading a lot more these days than I used to. As for recommendations, you'll be drowning in them soon :lol: (Hope that doesn't put you off)

Look forward to chatting with you

Hi Davo. You've come to the right place. I came here just as I started reading again after a long break, thinking I would never get to grips with all the books out there, but nearly two years on, I'm still here, have read loads more and like everyone else have a to-be-read mountain which sticks out of the roof. So I'm sure you'll fit it.

Oh and great to have another person from Scotland :lol:

Enjoy!

Pp

:lol: to the forum, David - you're in good company (and there are plenty of members here in Scotland too - I think we're slowly taking over the board - LOL!). Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi Sedge

Still trying to fathom how to get anywhere on this site. Received an email that mentions Sedge but the purpose of the message remains a mystery! Anyway, Like you I am a new member. I look forward to mastering this technology. Happy reading. Mike