A very cool way of telling a story

I was looking at this last night there are two other 'digital stories'. Did you know it is part of a competition to win a library of 1300 penguin books - my eldest was trying to persuade me to enter but the competition rules do mention that it amounts to 25 metres of books and that entrants therefore need to consider where they would be kept. ;)

I don't get it. Why is it so great? It's easier reading a story by turning pages in a book rather than clicking on arrows to be fed one or two sentences at a time.;)

It's no way better than a book.

But it's different and interesting, but I couldn't see it working for anything other than a short. The stories are dreadful (so far) though.

I noly clicked a few times and realised I was only getting a couple of sentences at a time which I found annoying. I know I have trouble reading lots of text on ascreen, but maybe a paragraph or two would have been OK for me. I didn't bother after that as I knew I'd get sick of clicking every couple of seconds just to get to the next sentence. It's certainly very clever, but gimme a good book any time. ;)