The Apprentice

LucyD

Yes, I have a hunch that Sir Alan likes Ben too. I liked the way he dressed down Debra - she was soooo rude , esp. to Nick. Yes Noorul couldn't really justify staying; seems like a nice guy though, I saw him briefly this morning on BBC Breakfast.

I think Deborah is a nasty piece of work! I thought the way she spoke to Nick was bordering on vicious. Good on Sir Alan for dressing her down!

I reckon that Kate could be in the final and maybe even Lorraine who I'm not too keen on. Ben is hilarious....the way he was ranting about being good in a war situation with explosions going off etc etc was too funny! Has he been to war? :)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben is hilarious....the way he was ranting about being good in a war situation with explosions going off etc etc was too funny! Has he been to war? :)

I doubt it;) I don't think he's out of nappies yet ......:lol:

I'm so pleased Philip finally got fired! :D He was absolutely vile to Lorraine, and has been for many weeks. I think he did deliberately not try to get any sales, hoping Lorraine would get the boot as the project manager. I'm glad it backfired! :) He was too busy flirting with Kate to do any work.

Lorraine can be annoying, but I felt sorry for her because of Philip's treatment of her. She was a bit narky with Yasmina over the presentation and I think she thinks she is better than she is (but then again, they all do!). I do think Lorraine will be fired next week, because Sralan obviously doesn't like her. In fact, at one point last night I thought he was going to fire her for "alienating people". :D

Mona did very well with her negotiating.

I`m glad Philip went, he`s too much of a bully at times and I couldn`t imagine him getting anybodys respect. I`m not a fan of Lorraine though she seems to think she`s so much better than the others, hope she goes soon.

I'm glad Phillip went, I think it's the first week I've agreed with Sir Alan.

I liked Lorraine at first (well didn't like but disliked the least!) but I didn't like her now we saw more of her

I'm probably going against the grain here but I really liked Phillip! It was that cocky, northern arrogance.....I thought he was quite funny! :) I do think he was a bit harsh on Lorraine at times but I think she played on it to deliberately wind him up.

I really hope Lorraine goes next week! She has no substance and the way she spoke to Yasmine (sp?) was pretty poor.

I'm probably going against the grain here but I really liked Phillip! It was that cocky, northern arrogance.....I thought he was quite funny! :) I do think he was a bit harsh on Lorraine at times but I think she played on it to deliberately wind him up.

I really hope Lorraine goes next week! She has no substance and the way she spoke to Yasmine (sp?) was pretty poor.

Agreed. As some of you might have seen in a post further down, I tipped him as a contender (Aha!). Obviously I was way off, but I do think that he's cocky arrogance would have done him good, if only he didn't take it too far, like he did.

I agreed with Nicola here in saying that Lorraine played on their arguments. I don't think that Phillip would deliberately not sell anything on purpose to try have her fired, at all. Also, the flirting business with Kate?! What's that all about.. correct me if I'm wrong but I saw no flirting going on between them two, and I don't think it effected their business attitudes in any way.

Just my opinion though.

I'm still thinking Ben for the winner now. He seems to have piped down a little now and is quite well in the tasks. If he sticks at it, he will have a chance, in my opinion. Nevertheless, I think the programme is made to keep you guessing between weeks, because one week one person does well, then the next that person can do terrible and your attention is shifted to someone else.

Anyway, that's my thoughts. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I am so looking forward to tomorrow night. I think it be intersting.

Well I suppose we're now getting down to the people who may actually stand a chance of becoming Sir Alan's Apprentice! heee!:friends0::):razz::)

I predict a Yasmina/Kate final, with Yasmina hopefully winning. There are no spoilers here - I have no idea what will happen...this is just my hunch. Mind you, having a relationship with a fellow candidate will not have endeared Kate to Sir Alan.

I predict a Yasmina/Kate final, with Yasmina hopefully winning. There are no spoilers here - I have no idea what will happen...this is just my hunch. Mind you, having a relationship with a fellow candidate will not have endeared Kate to Sir Alan.

I think Yasmina and Kate too although I'm not sure who I'd prefer to win. You're right about the whole relationship thing too which is a shame. Apparently they're still an item :friends0:

Why did Ben go i thought Debra was annoying Sir Alan.

Because he once again ignored the advice of his aides and went with the wrong decision for that task.

I would love to be on this show and end up in the board room, just so I could tell that smug git I quit, and then walk out...

I somehow suspect they'd manipulate the footage to make you look foolish if you did that!

I think Kate is one to watch. James is sweet but I'm not sure he's got what it takes, although I don't think he's as stupid as they're showing him. Suralan must see *something* in Debra that the rest of us are missing!

I think Howard could go fairly soon - he doesn't seem to do much.

I was hoping debra would go.....booooo! I'm not sure why Sir Alan is keeping her in! :friends0:

Don't forget it is a TV programme first and foremost and Sralan is thinking about viewing figures. He's keeping her in cos she's good viewing:blush:

I'm pleased the little squirt has gone as last, thinking he can compete with the Big Boys, such a moody little twonk, bashing the sofa at the end.:razz:

So, I'm thinking Lorraine/Debra final - that would make a good final - pity I shall be on holiday when that happens though:irked:

I never seem to agree with Sralan's choice! I'm with Laura, I think Debra should have gone and I don't know why she didn't. It was her who really, really wanted the rocking horses. Sralan blamed Ben for not negotiating a discount, but Debra was there too!

I was so hoping Lorraine's team would win, so I was pleased when no-one bought a rocking horse! :friends0:

I never seem to agree with Sralan's choice! I'm with Laura, I think Debra should have gone and I don't know why she didn't. It was her who really, really wanted the rocking horses. Sralan blamed Ben for not negotiating a discount, but Debra was there too!

I was so hoping Lorraine's team would win, so I was pleased when no-one bought a rocking horse! :friends0:

Me too! When Debra almost got that sale I thought it was over but then he walked away! :razz: