The Apprentice

LucyD

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought he was funny; the way he ranted in the boardroo. Then it became tiresome and now just plain annoying.

Really have no idea who stands a good chance of winning at this point. Michael from last series ("I'm a good Jewish Sirrrralan") reckons that Yasmina (I think that's her name) could be in the final.

Anything can happen though!:lol:

Caught up with all the episodes I've missed, last night. I love this programme; I just find it brilliant how they don't know the really obvious things. Will certainly be watching the rest now. I think Phillip is a good candidate, something about him that grabs your attention. At this rate, Ben could argue his way to the final. I guess Alan see's something in him..

I read something about Noorul that really made me laugh: that when he was asked to make a decision, he looked like a comatose meerkat. He did! :roll:

LOL:lol::) Pantsman :D:lol: honestly :smile2: I ask you, .....

I think the right person went last night as she looks like she would continue to buckle under the pressure. I am still waiting for Noorul to DO SOMETHING:motz:

I would have preferred BOTH of the other 2 to go.. they are both so annoying!

I agree Michelle, in fact there is NO-ONE as yet who I am rooting for. But I expect the two remaining last night will still make good TV viewing as I'm guessing that's what goes through Sralan's mind when he makes his decision.:)

I think the bloke (Phillip?) should have gone. :D Sralan actually said to him that your team lost the task because the Pantsman idea was ****, and it was your idea! So why not sack him then? I'll tell you why - fire one that isn't male. :)

I thought the other team's idea was excellent! Well done to the guy who likened the cereal to treasure and then took it from there. It was really creative. :yahoo:

And yes, I'm still waiting for Noorul to do something too! :smile2:

I don't think he did! I can't quite decide if he actually doesn't speak or do anything, or if it's just the way the programme is edited that makes it look that way. Although Nick has said in the past that he doesn't do anything!

Oh yes, I forgot to say another thing I disliked about Phillip: the nasty way he sneered at Lorraine's idea as if it was so bad, but he thought his own pants idea was truly brilliant! I can't stand him. :)

I agree Mia, Phillip really dismissed Lorraines idea out of hand, and treated her like she was a bit of dirt. He thinks he`s so good, I can`t imagine anybody ever respecting him.

I can`t imagine Phillip or Lorraine being there at the end either.

I don't like Ben either.

I didn't see this weeks, it it worth catching up on iplayer or should I just miss it?

I think it`s worth watching if you can, they had to name a breakfast cereal, design the packet, develop a character and make an advert, it was quite amusing at times. :)

Ben's the one no-one likes.. the cocky, selfish one; but in this task he seemed fine. And I don't know if I'm imagining it, but he seems to have piped down and stopped being so arrogant since Sir Alan got him told in the board-room.

The other person I think has a chance, is Philip. Also one that a lot of people don't like, but I think he's just got something about him.. a spark? Despite his 'bull-dozer' attitude. I just think he's eager to win, confident, and will do what it takes to get his points across over other peoples. I agree that he should listen to other peoples as well, but that's just his nature not too, I guess.

I'm probably way, way, way off the mark.. but I'm just making guesses. Btw, these aren't necessarily people I want to win, just people who I think could. In all honestly, it's just a few thoughts.. anyone could win, it's certainly not clear-cut.

I didn't see this weeks, it it worth catching up on iplayer or should I just miss it?

Definitely worth watching! I thought it was very good.

Ben's ... the cocky, selfish one;

Like that narrows it down?! :) I saw a pic of him in today's paper, so I know the one you mean now. He is full of himself, which is a trait that Sralan seems to admire.

The other person I think has a chance, is Philip. Also one that a lot of people don't like, but I think he's just got something about him.. a spark? Despite his 'bull-dozer' attitude. I just think he's eager to win, confident, and will do what it takes to get his points across over other peoples. I agree that he should listen to other peoples as well, but that's just his nature not too, I guess.

I totally agree. I think if he show's that he can keep his mouth shut when required he'll definitely go far.

Really enjoyed the latest show and I think the right person went. I really didn't like her :lol:

I wanted Phillip to go for his treatment of Lorraine, but unfortunately their team won!!

I didn't mind Noorul going as he should have gone weeks ago but he'd luckily avoided it.

Yes, I have a hunch that Sir Alan likes Ben too. I liked the way he dressed down Debra - she was soooo rude , esp. to Nick. Yes Noorul couldn't really justify staying; seems like a nice guy though, I saw him briefly this morning on BBC Breakfast.

It`ll be interesting to see if Debra loses the rude attitude now she`s been dressed down over it, she was so out of order.

Don`t think Ben handled the boardroom situation very well, he seemed a bit panicky to me, but I think Sr Alan made the right choice in the end though.