The Apprentice

LucyD

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so hoping that Ben would go - that guy is so in love with himself, if he was chocolate he would eat himself! I don't know if any of you watched the 'You're Fired!' show afterwards, but it showed an extended version of his little speech when he had said that he should model the product because he was the best looking one on the team. After that, he went on to slag off all the other team members, saying how out of shape and unattractive they were (except for Kate, who I think he fancied). Even though James is really annoying in the boardroom, I think he is better out of that room - perhaps nerves get the better of him when he's in front of Sir Alan?

I really don't like Debra though - she looks like she could kill you with one stare! I don't think she was a particularly good team leader either, but their product was by far the better one. Phil is growing on me - he did well in last night's task, and also stuck up for Lorraine in the boardroom.

I wasn't too bothered about Maj going, from what we saw he didn't really seem to do anything. He seemed like a nice bloke, but was too laid back - he said on the other show that he wasn't even listening to what Sralan was saying when he was called back to the boardroom! :D

I agree that Debra is scary. I wouldn't want her as my boss. :welcomebcf:

Just caught up with the last episode on iPlayer so I stayed away from this thread.;) I think Debra is a clone of Jenny last year - you know - the one who did and then didn't know what kosher chicken was:lol: There always seems to be a Jenny/Debra in the series.

I wish Margaret hadn't backed James though - he was almost out of the door - good riddance too methinks.

Looking forward to tonight's episode - right up my street. They have to make and market some natural beauty products.

I wish Margaret hadn't backed James though - he was almost out of the door - good riddance too methinks.

Me too!! He really gets on my nerves.....I thought he was going to cry in the board room last time!

Roll on tonight! Can't wait to see what they produce ;):D:)

He doesn't seem like a good person to work with, out for himself too much. I think Sir Alan made the wrong decision again, she was the person out of the three would least deserved to be fired in my opinion

I really don`t like Bens attitude, I hope he gets fired soon. :lol:

Me too.....he's quite abrupt and confrontational I think. He also made a comment last week that makes my skin crawl. He said he'd 'bite James' teeth out' or something to that effect.....awful!

But James is annoying!

Actually there is nobody I like this series, just some that annoy me and some who I don't really have an opinion of

I tend to agree Lucy. No one stands out for me yet. What a sad indictment on our society that there are such arrogant, aggressive young people who would quite easily stab each other in the back to get the job they want. Didn't their parents teach them about values and respect for their fellow man.:lol:

I tend to agree Lucy. No one stands out for me yet. What a sad indictment on our society that there are such arrogant, aggressive young people who would quite easily stab each other in the back to get the job they want. Didn't their parents teach them about values and respect for their fellow man.:lol:

I agree.....we live in a society where people want to get rich and social values seem to get lost along the way. Margaret Thatcher said (back in the 80's I think) that there was no such thing as community, only individuals and I think that's the sort of world these people inhabit.

:roll::)

I watched this for the first time ever last night, and I enjoyed it a lot. I don't think Ben should've gone, he was really annoying, and in my opinion it was his fault. He, as well as Yasmina(sp?), were the ones who had costing delegating to them, so they should've got on with it. I was annoyed that team lost in the first place, one fatal mistake was costly even though they did have a better product.

I must admit I'm confused with why some of the people want to be in it, there seem to be a fair few that are doing good on their own and making better money than they would as Sir Alan's apprentice I would think. Like Rocky had his own little chain of sandwich shops and was only 21, I would have thought he was better off staying as he is

I think the wrong person was fired last night. Ben should have gone, simply because he lied and did not fulfil his delegated roll.

Yeah, whatshername who got fired actually came up with a brilliant product, while she maybe has to take responsibility for what she did, she at least had a redeeming characteristic - her creativity. Ben has nothing.

Also, Ben lost his job in a bank in Northern Ireland, basically for being a tool.

Bahaha.