The Apprentice

LucyD

I think maybe Howard or James will go next week :006:

Nicola, good call! You should have put a bet on! :D

I'm pleased Lorraine didn't go, but really I wanted the other team to lose so one of them would go. I really thought Sralan was going to fire Lorraine, until Nick (of all people) stood up for her. I think that was what changed his mind. Margaret seems to have gone off her! I just have a soft spot for Lorraine after Philip was so nasty to her.

Lorraine wasn't very good at selling the deep fat fryer though. They started selling chips instead! "Chips are so versatile, you can have them with this, with that..." We already know how you can eat chips! Just tell us the unique selling point of the fryer for god's sake!!! :lol:

I think it could be Debra, Yasmina or Lorraine to win, but Sralan doesn't like Debra or Lorraine. Hmm...

I'm also a bit annoyed to find out that the final programme is going to be moved to the Sunday because there is a football match on. :mad::smile2: football!

Still, I'm looking forward to the next programme with the grillings from hell. Bet Debra won't be able to keep a civil tongue in her head! :lol:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicola, good call! You should have put a bet on! :smile2:

I think it could be Debra, Yasmina or Lorraine to win, but Sralan doesn't like Debra or Lorraine. Hmm...

Still, I'm looking forward to the next programme with the grillings from hell. Bet Debra won't be able to keep a civil tongue in her head! :D

I'm good!! :006: Or maybe the odds were good!

Well I thought that Kate might be in the final but I'm not sure now. I definitely think Yasmina will be there but not sure who else now.

The interview episode is my favourite of the entire series.....can't wait to see them squirming under pressure! :lol:

Edited by Nicola

Darn it:irked: I'm going to miss the Final - I shall be on holiday. I don't really know who will win it. I guess I'll catch it on iPlayer when I get home.

Darn it:irked: I'm going to miss the Final - I shall be on holiday.

Ah what a shame!

I loved last nights episode! Ah....Lorraine aka Mystic Meg! and James with blinking Willy Wonka! Ahhhhh it was so funny and uncomfortable at the same time :D

Ah what a shame!

I loved last nights episode! Ah....Lorraine aka Mystic Meg! and James with blinking Willy Wonka! Ahhhhh it was so funny and uncomfortable at the same time :D

Yes they were all ripped to shreds. Why on earth do they lie on their CVs (Lee did it big time last year) they know they will get found out. Fancy Lorraine owning up to a "misprint" LOL.

James, trying to be clever on his CV just had it thrown back straight at him.

And, the best, Yasmina not knowing her net from her gross:lol:

It was fun watching their reactions to some of the interviewers comments last night. James made me laugh, he just couldn`t see the problem with his comments on his CV. :tong:

I`m not sure who I want to win, :D neither really I think! I`ll miss it when it`s over though.

Did anyone hear the rumour that Alan Sugar is being considered for a position in Cabinet? I was reading about it on yahoo earlier. Surely he couldn't be any worse than who we have at the min! :D At least I don't think he owns a moat!

Did anyone hear the rumour that Alan Sugar is being considered for a position in Cabinet? I was reading about it on yahoo earlier. Surely he couldn't be any worse than who we have at the min! :D At least I don't think he owns a moat!

No moat maybe, but he`s probably got a helipad to have resurfaced or something! :tong:

Re the last episode, I think it was right that Lorraine and James went at that point, even though I like Lorraine and have always been on her side. I was surprised that Debra went, but I don't think Sralan liked her or could have faced working with her!

At one point I thought Kate was going to be fired for doing too perfect an interview! :readingtwo: So I was surprised when Debra went instead. But Sralan said "keep in touch" to her, so I wouldn't be surprised if he offered her a job sometime in the future.

Yes, Yasmina was hilarious with her lies and ignorance! She'd obviously made out that her restaurant was much more successful than it actually is. I especially loved the bit where the interviewer had her accounts and she snarled at him "Where did you got those?". He replied "they're public documents" and she just said "oh" and looked all deflated. Hilarious! :lol:

I hope The Sun is wrong.

I never thought bad of Yasmina for saying her interview had gone well when it hadn't. I wouldn't want people to know, especially if I was first and people I was competing against were in next. I wouldn't want them to think I must be really bad at interviews if their interviews went well. But if she hadn't acted like that they shouldn't have shown her that way

I really wanted Kate to win but I agree, they were both really worthy of the job.

Can't wait until next year's show! And fancy Margaret leaving the show......will it ever be the same without those eyebrows??!!:readingtwo:

Yes, I will miss Margaret and her eyebrows!

I didn't really mind who won, I thought they were both good. I did prefer Kate's presentation - Yasmina's was cringe-making and I watched it through my fingers because I found it so embarrassing. But Kate fouled up on the pricing.

I thought Sralan wasn't going to hire Yasmina because she already had a business, then suddenly he chose her!

The after-show programme was funny - Philip was really getting a lot of (well-deserved) stick! :)

I thought Sralan wasn't going to hire Yasmina because she already had a business, then suddenly he chose her!

The after-show programme was funny - Philip was really getting a lot of (well-deserved) stick! :)

Me too! I was so shocked! I'm sure Kate will do well and I doubt he'll let her slip through his fingers!

Ah I think I was maybe the only Phillip fan in the country! I really loved his stupidity and northern charm! The way he said Sralan's choice to fire him was a 'Joke' made me laugh.....and Pants Man. Need I say anymore!?! haa! :)

Is it worth trying? I can't think of anything that would make me stand out from any other applicants. Although I reckon I could write a pretty good application. :)

Lol, I'm 15. I don't know.. doesn't seem like something that would get anywhere. Saying that I reckon I could do the tasks. :)

But let's imagine that I actually applied, got through both interview stages, then got on the show. And then amazingly, I managed to win. :) Then your prize is apparently not a job.. so I would be able to continue my studies anyway. And there's the point of applying and see how it goes.. because it's unlikely I'd even get on the show so no point thinking so far ahead.

Lol I'm just being logical. I'm sure there's smarter candidates and whatnot out there than me. Okay so I don't know.. but yeah.

And I think it's

Exactly my thoughts, that's why I'm not too sure it's worth the effort. There's no way I can compete with the posh lot, and those 'snobs' as you so rightly put it.

Exactly my thoughts, that's why I'm not too sure it's worth the effort. There's no way I can compete with the posh lot, and those 'snobs' as you so rightly put it.

Go for it Ben! Even if you don't get far in the process it's all good experience eh :) Why not!!??!!