The Apprentice

LucyD

But let's imagine that I actually applied, got through both interview stages, then got on the show. And then amazingly, I managed to win. :) Then your prize is apparently not a job.. so I would be able to continue my studies anyway. And there's the point of applying and see how it goes.. because it's unlikely I'd even get on the show so no point thinking so far ahead.

What have you got to lose? If you fancy giving it a go, then you should apply! :)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

We were so happy when Melissa went. I thought she handled herself quite well on You're Fired actually, considering what an utter cow she was on the actual show! Her hair definitely looks better dark and longer!

I love Dara Ó Briain he's one of my bizarre celebrity crushes! :blush:

Alex had to go, if only for that remark at the start of the programme about apple pies!

He had me in stitches for at least 5 minutes!

Ian

Alex's apple pie line was the funniest thing I'd heard all day. Laura should have gone - he was dull not to bring her in with him. I was kind of sorry to see him go, because he was very entertaining and likeable, not that I think he would have gone all the way.

Did you think the right person went? I think so.

I do, I think she had a lucky escape in the past few weeks ... what was it he said she's been in the boardroom 5 times :rolleyes:.

I dread to think what type of crisps they are going to come up with on the next task!

Did you think the right person went? I think so.

Yeah, I predicted it would be her. I want Stuart to go next. He really annoyed me yesterday, especially his comment about Stella having to write things down because she was 'old' and would forget things otherwise.

I can't believe Laura is still in! She really needs to go. Did you see the way she completely ducked out of the decision of what crisps to make? All she does is moan and be negative! Shame she's avoided the boardroom by being on the winning team so many times.

Completely agree, Andrea. She was just lucky enough to be on the winning team, but had done nothing to contribute to their success (unless her whinging spurred all the others on). Totally negative. My money's still on Stella.

I hate Stuart with a passion... he is such a self-opinionated p***k.

I want to reach through the TV and punch him firmly on the nose every time he opens his mouth. He should be the one to leave.

I hate Stuart with a passion... he is such a self-opinionated p***k.

I want to reach through the TV and punch him firmly on the nose every time he opens his mouth. He should be the one to leave.

He's managed to dodge the bullet so far. I hate him too

After saying Laura should go before, I think its a shame she went on a week when other people around her performed worse, and actually some of the things she said made a lot of sense. When she criticized she was right (suggesting Knightsbridge was a bad place to look for the truffle). I think Stella and Liz both did worse but had a much better track record. I was surprised at Liz sniping at Stella about the boardroom back in the house. It was a little bitchy. She should expect the boardroom to get heated and not bitch about it afterwords. Still, the right person went.

Haha I actually have a soft spot for Stuart. Yes he can be an idiot but he has some redeeming qualities and is very entertaining.