The Apprentice

LucyD

Ahhh....love this programme. Did anyone see it last night? Ooh, there are a lot of horrible snobs in there this time. I was so pleased that awful Nicholas got fired - him and his "I was so disappointed to get a B in one of my GCSEs when everything else was a straight A" - leave it out!

As for having a pop at football fans (he didn't actually say the words "working class" but we all know that's what he meant), I don't think this was the wisest thing to say to Suralan... :lol:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually love it, but when I heard it was back, I looked at the people involved and read their profiles, and thought, no, I'm not sure I can be bothered. Their comments at the bottom of each profile said it all. I see no reason why you can't be a good , strict, sensible boss and be human and sensitive too. After all, without people, you have no business.

So, no, I didn't watch it, for the first time ever!

Pp

PS obviously these people are picked because it will make a good show, so the more contentious they are, the better, but life is too short. I will probably succomb , but for now, I'll watch this thread and guage my interest from that.

I love this programme! I was happy with Nicholas going but I secretly wanted Raef to go as I really disliked him. Still, I can see him making good viewing...!

Did you see 'You're Fired' afterwards? At least Nicholas had the good grace to look suitably embarrassed by some of his comments!

Ahhh....love this programme. Did anyone see it last night? Ooh, there are a lot of horrible snobs in there this time. I was so pleased that awful Nicholas got fired - him and his "I was so disappointed to get a B in one of my GCSEs when everything else was a straight A" - leave it out!

As for having a pop at football fans (he didn't actually say the words "working class" but we all know that's what he meant), I don't think this was the wisest thing to say to Suralan... :friends0:

Odd how the 'posh boys' appear to have divided opinion this time.

Personally, I felt sorry for them as the geezer-blokes did very much split off and blame them for the shortcomings of the whole team. I thought Alex should have gone as he was a useless PM but he was great in the Boardroom. Nicholas just went to pieces which was a shame as he appeared to have had all his spirit bullied out of him with that diatribe in the market about how it was all his fault.

Raef looks like he's about to be the most mirth-worthy. After all, it's not like he labelled shark as hamster is it? :lol:

I loved it! was really looking forward to it - I rarely watch any Tv as there's nothing usually I can find to like but i do love this! It didnt disappoint either - I also watched the programme afterwards and thought Nicholas came across well- who was the one who was nearly crying ? Michael I think? he was rather keen to take the blame i thought!

:lol:

I didnt watch it, but will watch the repeat next Saturday. Just for interest, Nicholas comes from down this way (South Coast) and is the son of the solicitor I used for various things. I never ever met him though. Shame he got knocked out, as it would have been a focus of interest for us :lol:

I loved it. I thought that it was the right decision to give Nicholas an F this time -that will be his lowest grade ever :lol:. He was far too up himself - at least he had the grace to look embarressed in the aftershow. I'd like to see Raef go next another one who thinks he's so upper class. I liked Sir Alan's question on whether he thought he was the Prince (as opposed to being the pauper!!). Sir Alan really doesn't like snobbish behaviour or those that think they are superior to other people amongst the ranks .

I didnt watch it, but will watch the repeat next Saturday. Just for interest, Nicholas comes from down this way (South Coast) and is the son of the solicitor I used for various things. I never ever met him though. Shame he got knocked out, as it would have been a focus of interest for us :lol:

He came across as quite snobby. Dug his own grave - you wait and see

I love this programme, though I came to it quite late: the previous series was the first one I saw. I think all the hype about it put me off. Anyway...

I would have been happy for Raef or Nicholas to go, they were both arrogant snobs. Raef reminds me of Syed(?) from the last series in his attitudes. I couldn't believe it when the boys went to solicitors offices to sell their leftover fish, instead of restaurants like the girls did! Their bartering was hilarious when they couldn't budge the guy from

Well I watched the "repeat" of The Apprentice last night. That Nicholas was a bit wet wasnt he and probably the right one to go. I was not impressed with the boys' project manager (cant remember name). The girls did not impress at all, I think there is going to be a lot of in-fighting on both sides.

I think I know who is going to be the winner, but I didnt catch his name last night. He did hit all the right stops for me considering the way things worked out. No I am not going to reveal my selection, we will just wait and see.

I agree LR. Total bad judgement on Alan Sugar's part I think. I dont know about anyone else, but I think the women who go on this show have to work harder to prove themselves than the men. I think AS is a bit of a misogynist (eek is that the right word!!) woman hater. But this lot of women are playing into his hands, my God what a shower they are!!! I am still standing by the young man I have picked out as the winner.

I think he's great. I'm pretty sure he doesn't take himself seriously and he was a great PM this week.

Plus he really makes me laugh. I can't see why people are comparing him to Paul/Syed/Tre as he's nothing like them - his pomposity is in jest surely?