Northern Lights - If read What daemon would you have?

Kenny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A wolf most definately failing that my siberian husky dog

:blush: siberian husky.....I'm very jealous. I'm adament I will have an alaskan malamute when I'm older. :D

I'm still sticking with my bat, not sure which type of bat though. Possibly a fruit bat, it can tell me where fruit is when I'm hungry :lol:, although a micro bat would be more useful and not so obvious.

:D siberian husky.....I'm very jealous. I'm adament I will have an alaskan malamute when I'm older. :(

I'm still sticking with my bat, not sure which type of bat though. Possibly a fruit bat, it can tell me where fruit is when I'm hungry :lol:, although a micro bat would be more useful and not so obvious.

Shes only 4 months but i cant imagine being without her now even if she is hard work, mals are lovely too just as mad

Bats creep me out, my bf had one in his loft and i refused to sleep there while it was there :blush:

Shes only 4 months but i cant imagine being without her now even if she is hard work, mals are lovely too just as mad

Bats creep me out, my bf had one in his loft and i refused to sleep there while it was there :blush:

Aww only 4 months, I bet she is adorable and very hard to scold with her soppy eyes. Hard work but worth it all I bet! :(

Tbh even though I love bats I would probably be the same as you, seeing as these days your unsure about bats having rabies. But they keep to themselves and they use echolocation and would be able to see your there and contrary to belief won't fly into your hair :D

I had a dream the other week I was looking after some bats and they started flying about my bedroom when I was sleeping and they landed on me and bit me. I thought damn I need to go checked if I have rabies lol Dream probably only occured because I was saying I needed to get a rabies shot for preventative measures the day before.:lol:

Aww man!! I love siberian huskies!! They are so precious and wonderfully beautiful, i wants! I would most definitely want one as a daemon :lol:

Ayup. I love His Dark Materials. I tell you, when Lee Scoresby and Hester shuffle off the mortal coil I was weeping buckets! Beautifully written. If I had a daemon, I believe it would be either an English Bull Terrier or a Labrador, two of the most loyal, gentle, loving, wonderful dogs a man could ever wish for. :irked:

Ayup. I love His Dark Materials. I tell you, when

Lee Scoresby and Hester shuffle off the mortal coil I was weeping buckets!

Beautifully written. If I had a daemon, I believe it would be either an English Bull Terrier or a Labrador, two of the most loyal, gentle, loving, wonderful dogs a man could ever wish for. :irked:

You are not alone in needing buckets for the tears. I

loved these two so much! :( Darn it, you've reminded me of their demise!

:)

Edited by Chrissy

Spoiler tags people, please . . .

Problematic Daemons:

An Elephant: This would mean having to live your life in a big shed or outdoors, you'd be forever cleaning up behind it and you'd also have problems every time you encounter someone whose daemon is a mouse . . .

A Barn Owl: Sure, they might look cool, but do you really want to spend your life working nights?! (and again, there's another mouse problem . . .).

A Goldfish: Carrying that bowl is going to get old real fast . . . (no mouse problem with this choice though).

You are not alone in needing buckets for the tears. I loved these two so much! :17: Darn it, you've reminded me of their demise! :D

Ah, sorry about that. It's not very manly, though, is it? I mean, blubbing while one reads a book! I should really have a word with myself. What a great set of books though. They're another bunch in my 'top books I've read' list.:blush:

Guys, seriously, could you please go back and cover your spoilers with tags? People who've just started reading the books won't want to know.

Sorry, yes, must do. Not quite sure how, though. I also don't know how to start my own thread. :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...