New book to read?

honestly, i dont like reading, but i want to start reading. My friend gave me a book called 'The perks of being a wallflower' by Stephen Chbosky and i really enjoyed it, so i decided to read it again [it might be that im over reacting over this book] so, i was just wondering if anyone knows of any good books that are of the same genre of perks of being a wallflower [young adult] or anything that is really good to read.

I was thinking about Demons and angels by Darren brown, that seems really interesting..

:blush:

thanksss

Nice easy books to read that have stuck with me recently:

* The boy in the striped pyjamas - John Boyne

* Curious Incident or Spot of Bother - Mark Haddon

I'm not saying they are similar but I would say they are all suitable for a young adult reader and also not a 'difficult' read.

Or check out people's blogs to see what they've been reading (I've got some nice 'easy reads' in mine at the moment)

I can recommed An Open Vein by J M Warwick http://www.amazon.co.uk/Open-Vein-J-M-Warwick/dp/1933963964/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=12

Sorry not mastered the art of shortening links yet :hissyfit:

haha aww dw bout it :Tantrum:

that looks really interesting aswell... never read a psychological thriller before.

i want so many books >.<

keep em coming!:)

well, not sure what you mean by interests, but ill try to answer it anyways ^^

i skate, play guitar and read alot of comics, i guess i like reading to things i can relate to. im into alot of rock..

i dont like reading overly complicated things, unless its really deep, as in philosophical..

hoped that helped :)

Have you read watchmen? or Maus ? both excellent graphic novels.

I suggest The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud, it is however quite different then your run of the mill YA books, for one, the protagonist of the story is not all that nice, the second protagonist is even worse then that, you won't find your typical hero "out to save the world" and such, safe to say the hero has many flaws which makes him human.Also the books ware written differently, chapters are divided by characters rather then stories, which makes it quite interesting because you get to see the same turn of events from a very different perspective.

For more information visit the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Bartimaeus-Trilogy-Boxed-Jonathan-Stroud/dp/142310420X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206218119&sr=1-1