hello everyone

pinky

Hello everyone!!:D

my name is jo,im new to this forum,so not sure where to put my first post,

i love to read!!! at the moment im reading 'beautiful child' by torey hayden,i absolutly love her books.

i would like to get to know more book worms like me ;) so please leave me a msg and let me know what books you are all reading at the moment,i would love to find out who everyones favourite author is to give me some fresh ideas about what books to buy next:)

i like true storys and anything that brings a tear to my eye but also has a happpy ending.

hope to speak to you all soon,

jo xxxx

Hi, Jo, and :D to the forum! I'm sure you'll very quickly find you're in the company of mega-bokworms here! And as for fresh ideas of books to try? Well, you might like to start by having a look in our reading circle section - we've read some great books together that might whet your appetite! There's also the reviews section - that might tickle your tastebuds a fair old bit too! Hope you enjoy it here. ;)

Hi Pinky Jo :D Lovely to meet you. I hope you stick around and get to know us all.

If you love books then you'll love this place. My reading horizons have really opened up since I came here.

I'm currently revisiting my youth by reading some Terry Pratchett. I've recently read Stephen King's The Stand which was fantastic and The reading circle book Life Of Pi which was also very enjoyable.

Next up is The Virgin Suicides which I am soooo looking forward to.

thank you all so much for your lovely welcome's

im really liking this place everyone is soooo friendly, ive just finished my latest book, im just about to start another its called scaredy cat by mark billingham, has anyone read any of his books? there all thrillers im not used to reading these sort of books but thought i would give it a go. hope everyones ok.

jo xxxx:friends0: