Hi Guys

mattjg01

Well just found this site when googling about books. Amazing just how many things you find by accident.

Anyway, I'm a keen book reader and would-be writer, but let's be honest I'll never finish writing anything :readingtwo:

I have an eclectic mix of book titles and am looking forward to widening that range even further.

Matt

Hi Michelle

I've just finished reading Agent Zigzag, which is the story of a British double agent during the second world war. A very interesting read, more amazing since it is true.

I've now started on HIVE The Overlord Protocol by Mark Walden, so a complete change!

I've just finished reading Agent Zigzag, which is the story of a British double agent during the second world war. A very interesting read, more amazing since it is true.

Hi Matt, and welcome to the Forum. I have Agent Zigzag sitting on the shelf waiting to be read. If you enjoyed that, next time you feel like a bit of Secret Service history you could do worse than try Sarah Helm's A Life in Secrets, which I've mentioned on here in recent weeks.