Bookmarks!

Michelle

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love bookmarks! I like to buy them when I'm on holiday, that way you have a nice momento to carry around with you!

The one I'm using at the moment I got in Mexico and it features a beautiful picture of Tulum (a Mayan city built right next to the sea). I've had it laminated as well so that it doesn't get bent.

I also have one of those metal ones that go over the top of your page that I bought in Greece with a very cute wooden fairy on top, but unfortunately I can't use it as it damages the top of your page :D

My latest addition is one I bought at the airport. It's a lovely metal bookmark engraved with a list of 50 books to read before you die. I couldn't resist!!

My latest addition is one I bought at the airport. It's a lovely metal bookmark engraved with a list of 50 books to read before you die. I couldn't resist!!
Oooh I saw this one in the big W the other day and was quite tempted, however there was no price on it and I felt silly asking :friends0:!

I've seen one around like this, but it was a little expensive so I passed it up. Very nice though! I'm wearing out the same boring old bookmark at the moment. I really need to get started on making my own.

Oooh I saw this one in the big W the other day and was quite tempted, however there was no price on it and I felt silly asking :D!

I hate it when they don't put prices on things! I've had the very embarassing experience of queuing up at the checkout to ask how much something is and then having to say "i'm sorry thats too expensive!" (and then running out of the shop very quickly)

Mine was very reasonable, only

I hate it when they don't put prices on things! I've had the very embarassing experience of queuing up at the checkout to ask how much something is and then having to say "i'm sorry thats too expensive!" (and then running out of the shop very quickly). Mine was very reasonable, only

I am now the proud owner of a Gorgeous Gyre made Hugh Jackman book mark.............I may never read another word, or maybe I'll just get drool over any book I do read. :D

So happy you like it Chrissy! :friends0:

I hate it when they don't put prices on things! I've had the very embarassing experience of queuing up at the checkout to ask how much something is and then having to say "i'm sorry thats too expensive!" (and then running out of the shop very quickly)

Mine was very reasonable, only

Folding a page doesnt harm or destroy the book... the book remains intact. Pages are not torn unless you fight with 'em.. However, I would really like to use a bookmark.. Sometime in the future, maybe :eek2:

Edited by Nollaig
Spelling and Punctuation.

I bought a bookmark today; it says 'Master the Art of Reading' with a picture of Van Gogh's Starry Night (my avatar). How could I resist? :P

With your TBR list I think maybe you should be called the BCF Reading Master, or maybe Book Mistress (although that kinda conjures up a slightly different vibe)! :D

Great bookmark to have!