• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

February Supporter Giveaway   02/07/2019

February already! And with February comes the next supporter giveaway. This month, with great thanks once again to www.thestorygift.co.uk , we have a brilliantly bookish set of 'storyteller' pencils (featuring famous first lines) and a retro library card notebook!      As always, you'll be automatically entered into the giveaway if you support the forum on patreon, or if your pre-patreon membership is still active. If you want to be involved in the giveaway but don't currently support, you can join the patreon at any point in February here:  www.patreon.com/bookclubforum . 

thank you :) I’m glad it’s okay now. Funny thing is because I deleted it off and put it back on it says date added 2nd June 2018 and date read 2nd June 2018 but still has my progress saved such as “I am on page 210 of 400” etc. So I’m pretty pleased with that. I just think goodreads is a peculiar thing at times.  

7 hours ago, Lau_Lou said:

thank you :) I’m glad it’s okay now. Funny thing is because I deleted it off and put it back on it says date added 2nd June 2018 and date read 2nd June 2018 but still has my progress saved such as “I am on page 210 of 400” etc. So I’m pretty pleased with that. I just think goodreads is a peculiar thing at times.  

That's pretty good :). I agree, GoodReads can be peculiar sometimes!

I don't see it either :(. It's not where it used to be! I really liked that feature too. Such a shame they removed it :(.

GoodReads post about features recently removed

We're not the only ones who are sorry to see the Most Read Authors feature gone, without notice (the topic has 10 pages when I'm writing this).

That is such a shame. I am hoping they bring it back. Seems many others feel the same, like you say. There is so many other things they could change on there. 

Edited by Lau_Lou