yet another newb! :) *waves*

missmellow

Hello fellow book worms!

I'm another newbie and thought i should introduce myself

ok, well... actually i'm not that much of a bookworm. I haven't read that many books in my life time so far ;) so thats why i thought i'd find a book forum that can turn me into a bookworm! smart, i know :P

i'm 14 (quite a youngling compared to most ppl here *eek!*), and i absolutely love animals (dogs especially), art, music, dancing, reading, the computer - my (nearly) absolute best friend, and watching movies/tv seasons.

My favourite genre of books would have to be romance & drama. Although like i said, I haven't read much at all, would like to get out there and read a bit of everything!

Well that is all! I better start looking around for great books to start on!

Cya!

Carly :lol: << soon to be :D

Welcome to the forum! And don't worry, sometimes we all feel like we're hundred years old, then the next moment we're behaving like a bunch of four-year-olds. Ah well, c'est la vie. Anyways, I'm sure you'll have a great time in here!

Hiya Carly!

There are quite a few younger folk on here and they are very friendly and I'm sure they will recommend some good books, just as we all will! We are a mixed bunch, agewise, but don't worry. We all get together and help each other. I'm sure you'll fit in very quickly, and as Echo says, we'll have you turned into a bookworm in no time!

Great to have you on board.

Enjoy!

Pp

then the next moment we're behaving like a bunch of four-year-olds.

:lol: Speak for yourself! (Says she as she pokes her tongue out! ;)) Yes, we have a lot of fun here.

Welcome again! Very soon you'll have a list of books a mile long that you want to read, just like the rest of us!

;) to the forum, Carly! We'll soon have you turned into a bookworm here! you'll probably find yourself inundated with recommendations from all different genres in no time at all. :D:lol: