Book Sales!

Hayley

• 1 month later...

The Works has some good offers in its clearance sale at the moment, including this set of 5 Neil Gaiman books for £20 (American Gods, Neverwhere, Anansi Boys, Stardust and The Ocean at the End of the Lane): The Neil Gaiman Collection From £20.00 | The Works

and this pretty F. Scott Fitzgerald clothbound set for the same price: The F. Scott Fitzgerald Collection: Deluxe 5-Volume Box Set Edition From £20.00 | The Works

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 8:02 AM, Hayley said:

Just noticed Waterstones have half price on some books to pre-order, including Stephen King’s Fairytale and the new Robert Galbraith :) 

Are they sill having issues with their pre-orders being extremely delayed or are their problems sorted?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Salt Publishing are having a very good summer sale on some of their books right now. 

I wasn’t planning to buy books for a while but I just got three I’ve had my eye on: 

Broken Things by Padrika Tarrant, Liminal by Bee Lewis and New World Fairy Tales by Cassandra Parkin. They were £2, £2.99 and £1, respectively, for the paperbacks! 

https://www.saltpublishing.com/collections/summer-specials