Hidden Books Game 2021

6 hours ago, lunababymoonchild said:

Thanks for posting that, Hayley. I got none, so no, I'm not playing ;-)

:lol: Two of mine were just recognising things from book covers - the dog with the garden fork in the bottom right and the glove shop. Top left was actually a book I really liked and I recognised the name ‘Manderley’ on the signpost! 

I did get just two more today but I have absolutely no idea for most of them this year - the phone box just makes me think of Doctor Who but that’s not the answer! 

4 hours ago, Hayley said:

:lol: Two of mine were just recognising things from book covers - the dog with the garden fork in the bottom right and the glove shop. Top left was actually a book I really liked and I recognised the name ‘Manderley’ on the signpost! 

I did get just two more today but I have absolutely no idea for most of them this year - the phone box just makes me think of Doctor Who but that’s not the answer! 

I got the Manderley reference but put in the author so was told I was wrong. Have now just put in the title and it's correct. I got one!

Edited by lunababymoonchild

I just accidentally saw a spoiler for the clue with the man looking at a painting (someone posted a picture of the book on twitter to say they found one of the HiddenBookGame books in a charity shop) and I would NEVER have got it. If anybody wants a bit of a clue for it I'll put one in spoilers below:

Spoiler

The old man looking at the portrait is an artist