Hello - new here!

Magdalen

Hello everyone!

A very happy new year to everyone!

I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 27 year old professional from the UK. I am very passionate about reading and I'll pretty much read anything I can get my hands on!!

Although I read a lot, I often find I am not able to discuss the books with anyone which can be a little frustrating. I think this forum is a great idea and I look forward to sharing my views with everyone and also hearing everyone else's opinions too.

I am currently reading Nevet Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and I shall post my thoughts on it as soon as I have finished it.

Magdalen.

Hi Magdalen

Welcome - I've been here exactly a year and it's been good having somewhere to discuss books, make friends and catch up on chat and recommendations. Hope you enjoy it too.

JudyB

Welcome Magdalen! We have a great little group here and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

I've been wanting to read Never Let Me Go for a little while, so I'll be interested to know what you think of it!