Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

Mozart

Hello, I go by the nickname Mozart. I wasn't the biggest fan of books until recently. Some info about myself. I am currently trying to write a light novel but am scared that it is bad since nobody has read or reviewed it. I love science, I am currently learning Java and it is going quite well. I also know HTML and CSS. I am also trying to get into more Mathematics. I am 13 years old. If you have any cool science or fantasy books recommendations I would love to read them.

ย 

1 thing I hate about fiction books is how they're always so inaccurate about the small stuff. It makes me sad to see it but it doesn't bother me too much.

ย 

I guess that's my introduction

On 26/07/2021 at 4:12 PM, Hayley said:

Hello, welcome to the forum!ย 

ย 

I recently started reading the Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage and they've been brilliant, so I'd add that as a fantasy recommendation :)ย ย 

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I have a question though. Do you know where I can post the first chapter of a light novel I'm working on. The last thing I want is to spend a lot of time on a book just for it to be bad

6 hours ago, Mozart said:

Do you know where I can post the first chapter of a light novel I'm working on. The last thing I want is to spend a lot of time on a book just for it to be bad

We have a Writers section of the forum, which will unlock once you have ten postsย :)ย