Just started to read "We have always been here" by Lena Nguyen

Hi all 

I've just started to read "We have have always been here" by Lena Nguyen

Its like a space type book thing which I enjoy I read a few others set in this area along ago and loves them so far it's just starting I'm only in chapter 2 I think so hopefully something good will happen like a clown jumping out of the oven I mean who on this earth would expect that?? 

I was looking for the digital version but it was expensive as h*ll the actual hardback was cheaper and easy to find via an online shop thing (can't name for legal) erm as I said I've just started this book and so far we'll see how it goes if you've read it let me know with out spoilers. 

When I'm done reading reading I'll try update the posts and tell you what I think I'll give the book of a bit of a review thing and tell you what I thought about it 

I do like space books set on some old abandoned places or station and some scarey people walk about offering cups of tea.... OK that was just a laugh but the whole abandoned thing that's real. 

OK thanks