I need help to find 2 books. HELPPP

I don’t remember the author or titles of these books but I do remember how one of them looks like. 

1st book- the cover is all white with a woman’s facial features on it and the white cover acts like her skin. The title was something relating to ‘faceless’
Plot points

-there’s this part where’s she is by her locker and talking to her friend 

-she goes to her bf’s house. 

2nd book:

plot points

- this girl’s dad must have left and when she went to find him he had a new family. All he wrote to her was a birthday card with his new address 

-the book starts with the girl running over the roof of her house to meet up with her best friend who is a girl 

-there’s this whole thing where the best friend lies about the protagonist about doing something just to get attention from her mother. 
-the best friend is caught in her lies in this house/ tree house 

-the protagonist meets a boy who is in foster care who has different coloured shoes (red and blue or blue and yellow I think)

-in the end the boy decides to stop running away from foster care and be fostered so that they can be together or try to (He has blue eyes I think. )

-I also think the main girl cut off the best friend. 

any way pleeeeaaassse help me find these books. PLEASE GELP ITS BEEN 2 years now. At least one of them.