Hello!

H..

Hello :)

My name is Hollie and I'm a 26 year old book lover from London. I'm a huge introvert and the small group of friends I have aren't book people, so I found this forum today and thought it would be the perfect place to be around other book people like myself. :)

5 hours ago, H.. said:

Hello :)

My name is Hollie and I'm a 26 year old book lover from London. I'm a huge introvert and the small group of friends I have aren't book people, so I found this forum today and thought it would be the perfect place to be around other book people like myself. :)

Hi Hollie! 

This is a good place to be if you want to talk about books! What are you interested in?

Please feel free to ask questions if you are not sure how a forum board like this work!

On 21/05/2021 at 10:36 PM, Raven said:

Hi Hollie! 

This is a good place to be if you want to talk about books! What are you interested in?

Please feel free to ask questions if you are not sure how a forum board like this work!

Thank you! I read whatever draws me in at the time, so I'm sure I'll be taking suggestions from posts here quite often!

On 22/05/2021 at 12:40 PM, Hayley said:

Hi Hollie, welcome to the forum :). Who are your favourite authors? 

I don't have that many author collections, but I've read quite a lot of Jodi Picoult books as well as a few Sarah Waters and Matt Haig books which I've really enjoyed! Thank you for the welcome. :D

On 24/05/2021 at 12:15 AM, H.. said:

I don't have that many author collections, but I've read quite a lot of Jodi Picoult books as well as a few Sarah Waters and Matt Haig books which I've really enjoyed! Thank you for the welcome. :D

Oooh I've read quite a few Jodi Picoult books too! I tried to read Songs of a Humpback Whale some years ago and couldn't get through it, and wasn't overly keen on Change of Heart but I liked or loved most of the other books by her that I've read. Some of my favourites by her: My Sister's Keeper (the first of hers I read, so it's probably a very biased opinion), The Pact, 19 Minutes, Sing You Home, Handle With Care, Perfect Match. I still have some of hers to read, and I don't own her newest book yet because I'm waiting for a medium size paperback release. Which of hers did you particularly enjoy?

Edited by Athena

• 2 weeks later...