Help with a crime novels classification

Hi guys!

I really need your help: I wanted to do a classification on the top 10 sold crime novels of all times, but even if I searched for hours, I can't find a good arcticle about that! Maybe some approximate numbers of the copies of one book, but anything more. I know I have to start from Ten Little Indians by Agatha Christie (110 millions copies sold), but I can't find anything more... So, how can I solve this problem? Have You any data about this? Thank You so much guys, have a nice day!

Hi. I think this would be a very difficult thing to work out (although interesting!). There's a lot of variables and there might not be accurate sales information for very old books. Could you maybe narrow the time frame down? 

17 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Hi. I think this would be a very difficult thing to work out (although interesting!). There's a lot of variables and there might not be accurate sales information for very old books. Could you maybe narrow the time frame down? 

It would be great even with the most sold crime novels of the past 10 years, but Idk where and how to start...

Thank You so much! I just wanted to do It for curiosity. I've found the solution: I visited a really popular online book shop in my country, I've found the most sold crime novels of the last year and I made a graph about the total copies sold by the top 10 books authors!