The Selection Book Review

THE SELECTION

BY:KIERRA CASS

(THE SELECTION SERIES)

GENRE:NOVEL,DYSTOPIAN,

FANTASY FICTION

CATEGORY:YOUNG ADULT

SYNOPSIS:A group of impoverished girls compete for a chance to live amongst the wealthy, where a rebellion is brewing. For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering crowns and priceless jewels.

These book📓are the bachelor mixed with Handmsid's Tale with like a little bit of Hunger games a little bit of that divergent energy in there because,we're in this like post-apocalyptic dystopian world but, now we have these royalty.We have this castle🏰system and you know when the Prince comes of age how else is he gonna pick a bride👰but,then to have 35 women👧 from the countries selected and brought to the palace to train to become a princess👸and to date him.I love❤the bachelor I just.Thus book is just tropes galore and I absolutely love❤it.It's like candy🍬like the first time I read this series I read all of the books📓in 3 days like at that point.We only had the first 3 in the series and I just couldn't stop reading them and I was staying up like all night to read this book📓because,I just had to know what was happening next.

I was so hooked,I was so invested in cura cast knows exactly what she's doing.She's doing it on purpose and she's trying to make you feel this way.I've also enticed one of my friends through this book📓and she's going through the exact same thing as me and just can't help but laugh😂because I did this to her but,I also did it to myself because I meant to read another books📓after the selection but,I can't I have to read the elite bacause I have to just continue on with the series.So the selection is about a girl👧named America Singer she's pretty low on the castle🏰level.She's not like all the way down there.She's a five so she's like better off than most but,she's still you know considered a lower castle🏰.This selection rolls around everybody is begging America to enter it because it is such an amazing opportunity you know while you're in the selection.Your family is getting money💵You're gonna be in higher castle🏰and you know obviously if you are selected you're gonna become next queen👸of the country,so everybody wants her to enter but America doesn't want to because she's already in love❤with somebody else but the problem is he's a lower-class and that obviously brings in a lot of tension.

You know Aspen is very proud.He wants to take care of America he doesn't want her you know to like be brought low.He doen't want her to have to go hungry so even he is telling her to please enter this compertition.She never excepted to be selected and once she's in the palace,she also never expected to you know maybe she wants the Prince-I don't know Prince Maxon's pretty great👍.I do really love❤the flow of this book like America is really dimb and she's very frustrating bacause you know she's with Aspen and she breaks up💔 with him and then she said and then she's in the palace and now maybe I don't know maybe I'm in love❤with Max and I have no and like the second.She catches feels you know like drama happens but,it's just so good👍and it's so fun😁like these books📓like by far like.There are obviously better written books📓.

They're not really doing anything like amazing or spectacular but,they are so fun😁to read they're probably the most fun😁books📓.I've ever reads just because the way that the dramas introduced in the pretty dresses👗and the ships🚢.It's just so so good there is more of a plot to these books📓as well you know it's not just peetty dresses 👗and falling in love❤with the prince.this is a very young country.It's set after the 4th world war and I really do like the way that Kierra Cass has created the politics like some of it yes like if you wanted to really dig into it.Don't make a whole lot of sense but,I feel like for what it is and for the way America needs to think of it.It make a lot of sense.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟