Stalking Jack the Ripper

STALKING JACK THE RIPPER

BY:KERRI MANISCALCO

(STALKING JACK THE RIPPER SERIES)

GENRE:MYSTERY & HORROR FICTION

CATEGORY:YOUNG ADULT

SYNOPSIS:The novel follows Audrey Rose Wadsworth, a young woman apprenticing with her Uncle in a mortuary deep within the alleyways and public houses in 1800s London. Wadsworth is soon caught up in a dangerous set of mass murderers as a killer—deemed 'Jack the Ripper' wreaks havoc on women in the dark of the night.

My favorite part about this book📓was that the author stayed true to the historical context in how society was run back in the Victorian Era,but she lives in the modern themes that we normally see in focus today what with Audrey Rose kind of being an outsider.She is still interested in,but she has this love❤for forensic science and really just wants to help her uncle dissect bodies and solve mysteries and catch murderers,but this is a society that deals pretty much in black and white.

You are decent or you're not and i really love❤that Audrey Rose finally decides to embrace both sides of her personality.This is who she is take it or leave it.G is a Rosa Thore's who is done letting others decide how she is supposed to act this book📓was so much fun😄to read.I really loved❤ that the author tried to say pretty accurate with the date and the name just really going though with the murders that Jack the Ripper commited it was so so much fun😄but,i cannot give this book📓in a plus bacause,i have 2 problems with it that didn't make it enjoyable😃for me to read but,it did kind of get on my nerves and it just kind of knocked it down.

A few pegs for me and the fist is that Audrey Rose is supposed to be very smart.She does play a very critical role in discovering the motive of the murderer but,it often out shined by Thomas who is supposed to be kind of a Sherlock Holmes type character.They have a very holmes and watson bang namic which makes a lot of the dialogue and banter.Really really fun😄but,i just hated that she so often took a backseat to him and was just very astonished that he was always figuring things out and she was almost always completely wrong❌with the direction that she was thinking and it just kind of stucks that she was the main character but,her story was still being hijacked by somebody else the other problem.

I have with it with the actual murderer themselves.I really love❤ the reveal bacause if the atmosphere was great👍,the setting was amazing,the way he was kind of of a let down.I did assume that it was this character just because,i was going through and I'm like all right it's probably going to be you because,we're focusing too much on these people but the problem is,is that when you go back and you try and look for the clues that suggest to the murderer is they aren't there and when they are there they are so buried and the author is trying so hard to throw you off that you will completely miss them and that's very annoying because,it makes this character look like they're the murderer just because it was so unlikely that they would be the murderer and not because of any other reasons,so i really wish that maybe the author had taken.

Sometime to flesh out the motives behind the character thinking but other than that i really enjoyed😁Stalking Jack the Ripper and i am so excited😀to read more by this author mostly because OH MY GOD!!!😱this was a tailor made for me unless it's so much if you are also a fan of murder mysteries or hystorical fiction or steampunk you will definitely find something in this book📓for you and i highly⬆recommend it👍.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟