What's for Dinner Tonight?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contemplating the home made soup and crusty bread. Only Kenny and I, big bro still in Zante and dad playing footie. I hate these disruptive tea times. Now which soup to make though....store cupboard I think...maybe Lentil and Tomato, last time I made it, it was really tasty.

we're going camping tonight, and for dinner we are packing a variety of dips, crackers and the slightly different galletti (Maltese water biscuits), grissini, fruit, cheese and salads, and some fresh bread.......A few beers and a couple of bottles of wine.

we're going camping tonight, and for dinner we are packing a variety of dips, crackers and the slightly different galletti (Maltese water biscuits), grissini, fruit, cheese and salads, and some fresh bread.......A few beers and a couple of bottles of wine.

Sounds wonderful - I love camping and eating outdoors.

We had homemade fish and chips (as usual for a Saturday).

Herb-crusted baked salmon fillets with Jersey Royal potatoes; swede, carrot and parsnip mash; baby corn and petit pois. Followed by freshly-picked Scottish raspberries and chantilly cream. My mouth is watering just at the very thought of it to be honest! It might sound a bit big-headed, but it's one of my favourite home-cooked meals (OK, so the dessert doesn't need any cooking, but the main course does!). It's lip-smackingly good!