Books and makeup (Urgent response)

Rhonamb2021

Hello lovely people

I'm was wondering if you could give help me  some research for a project i'm working on. Do book loves enjoy /using makeup on?on? I'm working a project where im combining makeup (lipgloss,lipstick eyeshadow)with a love series/or a comic series but I'm not sure if I'm targeting the right marketing.

Thank you in Advance

Hello, you seem to have posted this topic multiple times. If you’re having trouble loading a page you don’t need to click submit again, it will usually have already worked :)

In answer to your question, I don’t personally think there is a correlation between readers and makeup users. 

On 12/14/2020 at 3:01 PM, Hayley said:

In answer to your question, I don’t personally think there is a correlation between readers and makeup users. 

Pff, speak for yourself. 

Personally I never open a book without applying some rouge first... 

• 3 months later...

The idea is cool! I would find it really useful, because it's a nice way to learn something new. Can you post it here? I've always love makeup, and I'm always open to new experiments. Just like clothes, makeup gives me the possibility to express my personality, and I think that many girls find themselves in the same situation. I started to use faux mink lashes when I was just 15, so I have enough amateur experience in this area. Therefore, your project will inspire many fashionistas. Just keep it  up to date!

3 hours ago, Toji said:

The idea is cool! I would find it really useful, because it's a nice way to learn something new. Can you post it here? I've always love makeup, and I'm always open to new experiments. Just like clothes, makeup gives me the possibility to express my personality, and I think that many girls find themselves in the same situation. I started to use faux mink lashes when I was just 15, so I have enough amateur experience in this area. Therefore, your project will inspire many fashionistas. Just keep it  up to date!

We don't allow promotional posts on the forum, I would suggest that you contact the original poster privately if you want them to provide you with a link.