Summer Supporter Giveaway

Hayley

Going on a Summer Holiday (Sort Of...)

Summer Book.jpg

The summer giveaway for Patreon supporters is finally here and this time we're doing something a little bit different. I want supporters to tell me where you would go on holiday, if you could go anywhere. The winner will receive a bookish prize based on their answer!

Please post your ideal destinations below :)

Terms and conditions are as usual. Patreon supporters will be automatically entered into the giveaway and selected at random. As we're a little late this year the draw will be held on the second weekend of September. If you aren't currently a supporter but want to be involved in the giveaway you can sign up to support us here:   https://www.patreon.com/bookclubforum :) 

Hmm.. I don't usually go on holiday during the summer as I feel in many places it's too hot (including where I live sometimes haha). It was the plan to go on holiday in autumn to France, but, with the current situation, I think we will stay at home instead (and we've also just moved, so I don't feel the need yet to be in a different environment much, as my house still feels new to me). Aside from that, we haven't been in the UK in some years, I hope we can go there again some day on holiday and see Michael's family again. For long term / bucketlist kind of plans, I'd like to visit the United States one day, as well as Japan and Vienna (in Austria). I'd also like to visit Belgium, Germany and Italy again some day. Lol sorry for not having just one answer, but no one had answered yet and I wanted to :).

If I could go anywhere at the moment it would be to go back to Langkawi in Malaysia where we had our delayed honeymoon last year. The weather has great, the people were so friendly and best of all it wasn't that busy when we went in September.

• 2 weeks later...