Hello, Everyone!

adilahbisar

Hello to all my fellow Bibliophiles out there! My name is Johnny, and I am a 36 year old American(Texas), and 

passionate book lover my entire life. Recently, I came across an old Kindle at my mothers house, and realized that, although almost 10 years old, it is never used! I have never used an e-reader before, but have been using it enthusiastically these past few months, and joined this awesome forum so as to share my passion and thoughts on multiple books with other lovers. I have found multiple outlets for reading materials, such as Kindle Unlimited, but also have very much been enjoying Project Gutenbergs free line of classics. I saw from the sites address that it is primarily based out of the UK, thought this was very cool, and joined hoping to also learn any authors and books I may well never had learned of, as well as share some American tastes and perspectives. Thank you very  much for having me!