Artemis Fowl on Disney+

Marie H

Artemis Fowl will be streaming on Disney+ from 12th June.

So, is anyone else excited to see this?

I’m really looking forward to seeing this! And the trailer seems very different, from the Eoin Colfer books, but it looks good. 

Especially as Judy Dench as Commander Root! Plus its being directed by Kenneth Branagh!!

Edited by Marie H

I've read the first 2 books in the series, and will be reading the 3rd next month (June). I didn't know they were making a TV show of it! I'd love to see the series, but we don't have Disney +. I'd love to hear your opinions on it though! I'm planning to read the whole book series this year (together with a friend/acquaintance).

4 hours ago, Athena said:

I'd love to hear your opinions on it though! I'm planning to read the whole book series this year (together with a friend/acquaintance).

I'll let you know the Artemis Fowl episodes. At the moment I don't know if they will be similar than the original Eoin Colfer books, as the trailer didn't give much of a clue of the story lines. I have only listened #1 & #2 of the books, so I'm listening to 3

#3 & #4 soon!

3 hours ago, Marie H said:

I'll let you know the Artemis Fowl episodes. At the moment I don't know if they will be similar than the original Eoin Colfer books, as the trailer didn't give much of a clue of the story lines. I have only listened #1 & #2 of the books, so I'm listening to 3

#3 & #4 soon!

Thank you!

Happy listening :).

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Artemis Fowl (which I previously thought was in episodes, but is actually a movie) last night. Very enjoyable.

I won't include any spoilers, but I think that the reviews that I read this morning were rather harsh, and some gave it a low scoring. *surprised shrug*.

Personally, I really enjoyed the movie. :)