Hayley's Reading in 2020

Hayley

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’m actually really excited that other people are going to be reading them, I want to ask you all what you think about the McGray family mystery! 

4 hours ago, France said:

The Frey and McGray books look huge fun, added to my wish list. Sadly the first one is full price on Kobo even though they claim to match Kindle prices, I shall keep a beady watch.

Hopefully they’re just slow updating it. They really are huge fun!
Your profile picture is extremely cute by the way :lol:

My daughter found him abandoned in the woods when he was about 7 weeks old. I thought we'd be able to find him a home as he's so beautiful and nicknamed him Kevin the Kitten, by the time we realised the French won't adopt black cats the name had stuck!

15 hours ago, Raven said:

Do they include matching temporary offers? (this is in the monthly deal and will go back to full price in March).

Usually, but not always and they can take a bit of time to catch up. For instance Kindle had Ayesha at Last on special in December, the price dropped on Kobo yesterday!  Kobo doesn't always list price matches in their special deals section so I put put anything I'm tracking in my wish list and monitor the price there.

19 hours ago, Hayley said:

I’m actually really excited that other people are going to be reading them, I want to ask you all what you think about the McGray family mystery! 

Hopefully they’re just slow updating it. They really are huge fun!
Your profile picture is extremely cute by the way :lol:

Whaaaay! Price had dropped this morning, it's in my library!