Vodkafan's 2020 New Reading start

vodkafan

To be honest I can't remember much of the last book, so I can't really answer your question. It's been so long since I (re)read the books.. I definitely recognised several parts of your reviews, Ged, Sparrowhawk, the tombs, but I never thought about the 4th book being more female or anything. I'll have to re-read the books some time and see how I feel about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Having a kindle again is doing weird things to my reading discipline...I can't seem to stay on one book, I keep jumping from one book to another after half an hour...hopefully this will wear off soon.

48 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Is it because you have so much choice now or is nothing grabbing your attention at the moment? Either way I hope you find one to settle on! What are you reading at the moment? 

Started five or six.....In The Cage by Henry James, She Looks Just Like You by Amie Klempnauer, Life As A Victorian Lady, One Of The 28th A Tale Of Waterloo,  by G A Henty, Whoops by John Lanchester, The House Of  Cobwebs by George Gissing; and one treebook, The Butterfly House

On 8/8/2020 at 3:34 PM, Chrissy said:

Hey VF. How's things? A funny old year for all things I think, including reading.:)

Hi Chrissy, it certainly is. Hope you and family are well?