Sign in to follow this  
Hayley

Winter Supporter Giveaway

(Let's just pretend this has been here since last week and I didn't just post it as an announcement accidentally... :blush:)

I wanted to post this winter giveaway on the very first day of 2020 because it's all about starting a new reading adventure...

Winter Giveaway.jpg 

Get organised and inspired by the Book Bucket List (which has pages to make review notes, check lists of classics and gives recommendations for a variety of genres), make your mark with your own book plates and have a nice cup of Shakespeare tea, to keep you going through those long reading sessions :). (The tea is an 'English Breakfast' black tea blend by https://www.rosieleatea.co.uk/).

Patreon supporters are entered into the giveaway automatically. The winner will be drawn at random next week and if you want to become a patreon supporter you can do so here... https://www.patreon.com/bookclubforum .

Huge thanks and a very happy new year to everyone who supported during 2019. You made it possible to keep the forum going and I'm so, so grateful to you all :hug:

And it's been a whole week already!

So, the names have been drawn (well, they're actually spun on a colourful wheel which is a lot of fun for me) and the winner of the first 2020 giveaway is...

@Brian.!

On 10/01/2020 at 7:23 PM, Brian. said:

Awesome, my 2 favourite things, books and tea :D

The perfect combination, right!? :lol: I’m so glad you’re pleased with it, it’ll be with you soon!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this