What Are You Watching Now? - 2020

Athena

What are you watching in 2020? (TV shows, documentaries, etc. There is a seperate thread for films).

I haven't watched anything yet today as I've been too exhausted, nor yesterday, but the most recent TV show episode I watched was from The Big Bang Theory season 12.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Madeleine said:

Sounds like they've made quite a lot of changes to The Pale Horse, hope they don't mess it up too much!  I recorded it so haven't seen it yet, did you watch it?

Yes, I did.  Wasn't overkeen.  It's barely recognisable from the book, and they've messed up the main character.  Oh well.  

Yep I noticed they seem to have changed him quite a lot, oh dear doesn't sound promising.  It's adapted by the same person who changed Dublin Murders beyond all recognition so I'm not surprised, I'll be shouting at the TV by the sound of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well another travesty from the same adapter who basically re-wrote the Dublin Murders - whilst the first part of The Pale Horse was just about watchable, I watched the second part last night and was totally flummoxed, apart from being completely unrecognisable from the book - Ok some changes were fine - but I wasn't even sure what actually happened in the second part?

Spoiler

Was Mark (whose character was changed beyond all recognition) dead or what? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Raven said:

Good, isn't it?

Yes, it’s really good!

It reminds me of the original Star Wars films, and it’s very like the Clint Eastwood The Man With No Name movies. I think the actor really tries to sound just like Eastwood in The Mandalorian

Episode 4 of The Mandolorian. Another cracking story, and The Child/Baby Yoda wins many hearts again, especially during sipping broth, and when he waddles around. :D

• 4 weeks later...

1st episode of Tales from the Loop. 

Not quite sure of this one.....just a bit too creepy for me (tried 2nd episode, but didn’t see the whole of it,,,,,,) :hide:

Lucifer (S4,E1). 

Hmm, not bad, but not that great as the first 2 series. Sadly, you get it free on Amazon Prime :(. I think that I will buy the next episode, but it will have to be better.