Sign in to follow this  
Onion Budgie

Your Book Activity - December 2019

It's December!  The year is almost over.  What's everyone reading this month?  Have you bought any books?

I've 80 pages left of Dracula.  It's been a verbose joy.

I'm about to start a re-read of A Christmas Malice by John Bainbridge.  It's a short novella, so it won't take too long, and it'll get me into the spirit.

I'm trying very hard to convince myself that I don't need to buy another book, because I have a serious backlog of books I need to read! 

I'm not very far into Tom Cox's Help the Witch, so I'll be finishing that. I've also got a Wilkie Collins story to read from a collection of two called Who Killed Zebedee? (named after the first short story), but then I'm planning to read some of Dickens' Christmas stories :) 

I've been reading books on feminism. My current read: Feministen Dragen Geen Roze En Andere Leugens (Feminists Don't Wear Pink And Other Lies) by Scarlett Curtis & Others.

I'm almost done with A Christmas Malice, which I've thoroughly enjoyed.

Next up will be An English Murder by Cyril Hare.  It's a murder mystery that takes place on Christmas Eve.  Lots of snow, and an old country house filled with family members who all detest one another.  Perfect!  :cheers: