Have I introduced myself yet?

LoneSoul

On 14/9/2019 at 3:36 PM, vodkafan said:

Welcome! Why do you call yourself Loser, do you tend to misplace a lot of your books?

Well, I entered that forum mainly to talk about my books, thus advertising them, so I gave myself a disparaging name so that nobody would suspect that I was the author of the books I was talking about. 

Soon, though, a mod suspected it and asked me, I confessed and he told me that I need 10 posts before I can talk about my own creations in the relevant section of this forum. 

Now, if I could, I would change my username into the one I use on Amazon (Lone Soul).

9 hours ago, Loser said:

Well, I entered that forum mainly to talk about my books, thus advertising them, so I gave myself a disparaging name so that nobody would suspect that I was the author of the books I was talking about. 

Soon, though, a mod suspected it and asked me, I confessed and he told me that I need 10 posts before I can talk about my own creations in the relevant section of this forum. 

Now, if I could, I would change my username into the one I use on Amazon (Lone Soul).

Well it's nice that you came back to talk about books with us, even if it wasn't your main intention originally.

I can change your name to LoneSoul if you want me to?

• 3 years later...