How much do you read at once?

It really depends on what I'm reading, and how much time I have to do it! I'm probably most likely to read for about an hour. On the other hand I know from past experience that, if I'm really getting into a book, 3 hours can easily go past like 1! 

Bit of a "how long is a piece of string" question that as it depends entirely on the book.

I can spend several hours reading if I have nothing else going on and I'm enjoying the book, but on the other hand it might only be five minutes and a few pages before bed.

I tend to read in chunks which short breaks in between so I'll read for say an hour and then go an do something else for 10-15 mins and come back to it. I can sit and read for a whole day but in chunks as I seem to get a bit fatigued if I try and sit and read for hours on end. It does depend on how easy the book is to read though. For instance I recently read Treasure Island and I had to take more frequent, shorter breaks as it's written in an old style and required more of my concentration.

• 2 weeks later...

My concentration isn't great, so I tend to only read a few minutes at a time, stopping and starting all the time. But sometimes I do spend a little while reading and not doing much else, still getting distracted by my own thoughts as well as inputs/signals from outside of me. Ah, it is what it is..

I vary depending on the books I read, I have just read Takedown by Stephen Leather which is an undemanding action thriller in a day. Generally I can read these books in 2 or 3 days. I recently tried to start an Alistair Reynolds book and only managed about 20 pages, because of the language and technical jargon invented for the story

Depends on how tired I am in the evening, I usually read for half an hour or so before bed, and when I'm on the train to and from work probably about the same, depending in whether I get a seat, and if there are any delays!  My concentration also isn't that good at the moment, have definitely got a bit slower.