Your Wish Lists

Brian.

Bit of an odd question for people. How do you keep your wish lists?

I've tried the feature on Goodreads, I have a list on Amazon and I also have various lists written on notebooks but none of them seem satisfactory to me. I'm curious as to what other people use to see if I can make something work for me. Portability would be good so I am leaning towards creating an excel sheet but I'm not convinced that would work great either.

I use various wishlists on a Dutch website I often order stuff from. I also have a wishlist on Amazon UK and on Amazon US (the latter if for e-books only). I also have a document containing my old wishlist, containing author-(series-)title in alphabetical order, and I have an old wishlist on GoodReads. I would prefer a better system, but I haven't come up with one yet, so this will have to do.

As an update I’ve settled on having it in 2 places, Amazon and Goodreads. I have also been adding all my kindle TBR books to Goodreads as I’ve got a habit of buying books I already own. My plan is to check my Goodreads account before buying anything in a charity shop to prevent duplicate purchases. It’s not perfect as if I have a poor data signal I won’t be able to access it but it’s the best solution I have at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...