Nice to meet you all. I am Mimi but friends call me Moonie. I am a 21 yo college student. I recently well not exactly recently fell in love with reading. It was never my favorite thing but i just can't seem to stop the past few months and it is making me really happy. I try to finish one book in a week nevermind the genre. It is helping me better my English. I am a polyglot but reading in english is just the best. I am in to any suggestions. I would love to start reading even more. Hope to make some bookie friends here. And i am sorry for my bad English. 

Welcome here :)! I'm sure you'll find some reading suggestions on this forum.

Hi, welcome to the forum! 

I assumed, before I read that it's your nickname, that Moonie was a reference to the Harry Potter books. It's a great nickname though!

What kind of books do you like? 

Hi! I am a new member here as well, but I do have some book recommendations for you. If you haven't read the hunger games trilogy, that is a must. One of my personal favorite series is called Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. It's very good. The Mediator series is also good by Meg Cabot. The books are small, so you could easily finish one each week. I don't know what genre is your favorite, but if you like action or romance, just ask and I have a long list you would love.

Hi and welcome to the forum.