My reading list 2019

Cimorelli

At the moment, i have 24 books i want to read this year. And if i like them i might buy them. This is my reading list for 2019:

- The fault in our stars by John Green

- To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee

- The immortalists by Chloe Benjamin

- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

- Black Swan Green by David Mitchell

- I was told there'd be cake by Sloane Crosley

- Simon vs the homo sapiens agenda by Becky Albertalli

- Thirteen reasons why by Jay Asher

- A thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

- The smell of other peoples houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock

- Noughts and Crossed by Malorie Blackman

- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman

- The rain by Virginia Bergin

- The lord of the Rings by Jrr Tolkien

- The book thief by Markus Zusak

- The hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

- Divergent by Veronica Roth

- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

- The astonishing color of after by Emily X.R Pan

- Crank by Ellen Hopkins

- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

- Ask the passengers by A.S King

Did yall Read these books? And what did you think of it?

Im 14 years old but have been reading more mature books since im 10. Are There some books i shouldnt Read (yet) ?

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't spot that you were asking for opinions!  Views on the ones I read (grading is out of 6 stars).

To Kill A Mockingbird ******: superb, an absolutely brilliant book, one of my all-time favourites.  My son, who introduced it to me after he read it (aged 14 at the time!), also loved it .

Cloud Atlas *: most people like it, I did not!  Just found it went nowhere very slowly. TBH, I couldn't finish it.  Of David Mitchell's other work I've read, I loved Thousand Autumns (******), and enjoyed Bone Clocks and Slade House (****), so this is a bit out on a limb.

The Lord of the Rings ******: I normally dislike fantasy, but LOTR is the huge exception.  Have read it twice, once as a teenager and then again thirty years later, and ripped through it both times. 

The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy *****: Quirky, off the wall, and whilst I never laughed out loud, I loved the humour (although the radio play was better!).

Divergent *: In my opinion, badly written drivel, but for some reason it's sold loads, so what do I know?  I found it cliche ridden, tediously frenetic, and totally predictable. One of my most disliked books in the past few years, but then I'm definitely not the target market!

You ask if there are any books you shouldn't read yet.  I can't think of any, just try books out and see what you make of them; you don't have to finish them after all (I used to try and finish everything I started, then realised there was far too much good stuff to read to keep persisting with books I didn't like).  All I would say, is don't dismiss books for ever.  Quite a few books I didn't like in my teens, I've come back to like and indeed love.  And what is one person's love is someone else's hate, so if you read these books and think differently, that's great, and one of the joys of reading (I belong to a couple of book groups, and it's the books where we disagree that provoke the best meetings!).  Just please come back and tell us so!