Talisman

Travel Plans

Oh wow @Quinn! That really is a dream trip. I actually love raccoons, although I've never seen one in real life, so that would have been a highlight for me :lol:

I'm hoping to fit an autumn camping trip in, probably to the Cotswolds but I don't have any firm plans yet. My boyfriend loves winter camping, but I much prefer spring and autumn. 

Nice photo Quinn - it sounds like a real adventure.

We had a nice weekend in Bournemouth recently for the Lib Dem conference which was fun - and glorious weather. The next longer trip for me though will be to Portugal during the 1st week of November - it should still  be reasonably warm (low 20's) I hope. I will be spending 4 nights in Lisbon and 3 in Porto, so must remember to book the train between the 2 different cities this weekend. It should be fun.

I am starting to think about next year as well now, although holding off a little bit because of the dreaded B word. Hopefully though it will be  a trip to Valencia in Spain in February. I will have to see what dates are best - EasyJet offer several flights a day from Gatwick so there are plenty of options. 

12 hours ago, Talisman said:

Nice photo Quinn - it sounds like a real adventure.

We had a nice weekend in Bournemouth recently for the Lib Dem conference which was fun - and glorious weather. The next longer trip for me though will be to Portugal during the 1st week of November - it should still  be reasonably warm (low 20's) I hope. I will be spending 4 nights in Lisbon and 3 in Porto, so must remember to book the train between the 2 different cities this weekend. It should be fun.

I am starting to think about next year as well now, although holding off a little bit because of the dreaded B word. Hopefully though it will be  a trip to Valencia in Spain in February. I will have to see what dates are best - EasyJet offer several flights a day from Gatwick so there are plenty of options. 

Such glamorous travels!  Spain and Portugal are high on my list, but unfortunately, it will take quite a bit of saving.

I will have to see whether I have the time to visit, but yes, I have heard that.