• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

April Supporter Giveaway   04/01/2019

"If you look the right way you can see that the whole world is a garden."   In honour of spring, the April giveaway is a print of this wonderful quote from The Secret Garden (thanks, once again to www.thestorygift.co.uk) along with a Secret Garden tea (Victoria Sponge flavoured!) from the  Literary Tea Company! (You can find them both at their own website theliteraryteacompany.co.uk and at their etsy store www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LiteraryTeaCompany ).   As always, patreon supporters will be entered automatically and if you don't support but want to be included in this month's giveaway you can join the patreon here: www.patreon.com/bookclubforum A winner will be chosen at random on the last day of the month!
Athena

The Last Film You Saw - 2019

On 26.1.2019 at 2:42 AM, Raven said:

^ Two good Christmas films!

(they go down hill quickly after two, so be warned!)

So I've heard :D I don't think I'll watch any of the rest, apart from the second movie! 

The last movie I watched was The Naked Gun, which we caught on television by accident, and which is a comedy from the 1980's so it fits perfectly in the movie challenge I'm doing this year. I've seen the movie before and I thought I'd fall asleep out of boredom, but it was entertaining enough :D

The new films I've seen recently are Glass and Captain Marvel. Both were a bit weak, but Cap was more entertaining. I don't like the actress, but we're stuck with her.

Otherwise I've watched many films and tv series on my android box.

2 hours ago, dex said:

The new films I've seen recently are Glass and Captain Marvel. Both were a bit weak, but Cap was more entertaining. I don't like the actress, but we're stuck with her.

Otherwise I've watched many films and tv series on my android box.

Hi Dex! I haven't seen you in a while, nice to see you again! How've you been?

Alright thanks Athena, I just haven't done much reading. I've mainly been watching boxsets.

Just watched Far from the Madding Crowd, the one with Carey Mulligan.  It was ok, felt very rushed with lots of major plot points skimmed over.