• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

Special Christmas Giveaway!   12/01/2018

I am very, very excited to announce a special Christmas giveaway for supporting members! Thanks to https://www.secretbookclubuk.co.uk/ one supporting member will win a Secret Book Club Book Box on December 25th!      The winner will be able to choose between six great genres for their book box: Crime & Thriller Mind, Body & Soul Debut Novel or Self Published History Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy    See the 'Giveaways' thread for more details   
Sign in to follow this  
Athena

What's Up in December? - 2018

Can you believe it's December already?! Sometimes time seems to go by quick.

I'm enjoying a quiet day today, towards the weekend it will be busier (shopping and family time). Our Christmas tree is up and the house looks festive. Today it's 5 December, which is Sinterklaas in the Netherlands. We don't celebrate it anymore, but in honour of it I am planning on reading a Sinterklaas-themed children's book later.

What's up with you in December?

4 days off work for me starts today so I am planning to put up my Christmas decorations this weekend. I've also got loose plans to play some Chess online and do some painting. We've also got some guests coming over on Sunday for lunch so we have some cooking to do.

Also book, always also books :giggle2:

Hey y'all!

Its a cold, gray and rainy day and because it's such a day, I'm in my flannel pj's today. I got up, took my shower and put on a fresh pair. My favorite spot is fitted out with my books, writing paraphernalia, laptop and remote controls. I have movies waiting for us to watch either tonight or tomorrow. I absolutely LOVE my Firestick!!! No more sitting in a movie theater. We can watch all the newest movies from the comfort of our home! 

Hope you all have a great day!

Hi Virginia!!

I hope you have a wonderful (rest of the) weekend :)!

We're going to visit my brother and his partner/girlfriend later and see their new furniture (they've mostly finished doing the new house up). I also plan to phone with my sister today (we phone weekly).

17 hours ago, Virginia said:

Hey y'all!

Its a cold, gray and rainy day and because it's such a day, I'm in my flannel pj's today. I got up, took my shower and put on a fresh pair. My favorite spot is fitted out with my books, writing paraphernalia, laptop and remote controls. I have movies waiting for us to watch either tonight or tomorrow. I absolutely LOVE my Firestick!!! No more sitting in a movie theater. We can watch all the newest movies from the comfort of our home! 

Hope you all have a great day!

Sounds like a perfect day.