John Grisham - The Runaway Jury

Kell

The Runaway Jury

Author: John Grisham

ISBN # 0099410214

Publisher: Arrow

1st published: 1996

http://www.randomhouse.com/features/grisham/index.html

Every jury has a leader, and the verdict belongs to him. In Biloxi, Mississippi, a landmark tobacco trial with hundreds of millions of dollars at stake begins routinely, and then swerves mysteriously off course. The jury is behaving strangely, and at least one juror is convinced he's being watched. Soon they have to be sequestered. Then a tip from an anonymous young woman suggests she is able to predict the jurors' increasingly odd behavior. Is the jury somehow being manipulated, or even controlled? If so, by whom? And, more important, why?

This is the first Grisham I

Kell, I think one of his greatest books (or one which I really enjoyed) was "A time to kill" . It is a story of a black man who killed two white guys who raped his daughter..... I do not have it or I would send it to you. However I have some 10 books by him...so if you would care to swap.........

I was just looking up some of the info on Grisham & apparently A Time to Kill was his debut novel & a cracking one at that. I'd definitely be up for swapping for a few more of his.

I have

The Firm (good condition)

Rain Maker (good condition)

The Partner (good condition)

The Brethen (good condition)

The Street Lawyer (V.good condition)

The Summons (V. good condition)

The Client (cover creased/pages yellowed...used condition)

The Chamber (used condition)

The Testament (V good condition)

Let me know....

ooh, i think I'd be interested in The Firm (they made that one into a Tom Cruise film, didn't they?). What kind of thing would you fancy in return? There's still my for sale list up on the boards - have a look & see if there's anything grabs your attention...

• 2 months later...