Changes

Hayley

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:58 AM, Angury said:

The ads don't bother me at all; there's not too many and they don't get in the way. It's just like visiting any other website for me to be honest.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you Hayley for your hard work. :) 

A big thank you from me too, Hayley. I'm sure we can put up with a bit of ad misbehavior, it's a small price to pay for having the forum up and running again. :hug:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:she: 

I am having no problems with the ads - they aren't intrusive when I am using my laptop (my preferred and most frequently used method), and I have been able to ignore the ones that have come up.

A thank you from me too. It is appreciated. :)

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:35 PM, Raven said:

What browser are you using? I'm not sure but I seem to be seeing more ads in Internet Explorer than I do in Edge.  Either way, they seem to have been less obvious to me over the last few days.

That is a very good point! I've done a bit of research and the browser you're using has a huge impact on how you see the ads. I also use Edge, or safari on mobile, and I've not been seeing ads in the middle of posts. @Madeleine if you let me know which browser you're using, I'll try to find a way to fix it for you.

Thanks for being so understanding everyone :friends3: