• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

January Supporter Giveaway   01/16/2019

I'm thrilled to (finally, sorry for the delay!) announce the January giveaway, with a Sherlock Holmes theme! Supporters can win a beautiful little hardback edition of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as well as a stylish a5 print by www.thestorygift.co.uk/, featuring some witty advice from the great detective.     As always, if you support on patreon or if you supported before patreon (and did so less than twelve months ago), you'll be entered into the giveaway automatically. If you're not a supporter but want to take part, you can support for this month here: https://www.patreon.com/bookclubforum .   The winner will be selected at random on January 31st. Good luck!  
Michelle

Happy Announcement!

Dear all..

I'm very happy to be able to tell you that Hayley has decided to take over the forum. There has been a lot of discussion going on, and there's lots for us to sort out, but all being well your favourite forum will rise like a phoenix from the ashes!

We need to move everything into her control, including the domain, the hosting, and all of the forum files and databases. It probably won't be smooth sailing, and the forum will probably disappear a few times. I will try to keep the facebook group updated with our progress, but if you're not on there, just keep coming back here until it surfaces again.

Thank you all so much for your support over my decision, and many thank yous to Hayley for taking this on.

Many thanks Hayley, I am full of admiration for your bravery! 

Best news in ages, thanks Hayley (and of course to Michelle too).:hug:

So happy to hear! I was really hoping someone would be in a position to be able to take it over! Yaaaay! Thank you Hayley!

It's true what they say, 'you don't know what you've got till its gone'. So happy the forum is back, thanks Hayley.

Aww thank you everyone for all the thanks! :wub: I'm so glad we're all back here!

I've had lots of help though, so a really huge thank you to @Michelle, who put a lot of work into transferring everything that makes up the forum and, also, to @Athena, for being brilliant at explaining the technical side of things :friends3:

Thanks to both of you Hayley and Michelle - I hope you know what you're taking on! :)

It is also really nice to see many of the old names popping up again on the forum. Welcome back to all.