General questions / discussions

Michelle

I'm thinking Goodreads might suit me quite well actually. It's like a kind of bookish facebook from what I can see so far. Also my main activity on this site was in the book blogs section (which doesn't seem to be a feature of any of the other book forums), so instead of a blog I'm going to have a goodreads shelf for each year so I can log what I've read. Then you can add a note to each book which will be my review. (People can comment on that I believe). It won't be the same as having a blog here but I'm hoping it will be ok. There are quite a lot of people from here there too.

EDIT: Apparently there is a BCF group on there but I can't find it. If anyone knows its name (or has a link) I'd be grateful!

Edited by ~Andrea~

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been as regular a visitor as I would have liked recently (this summer holiday being especially busy) but I was sad to read the news last night that the forum was to close. However, it might get me out the obligation I've felt to catch up with more book reviews. :lol:

Thanks to Michelle and the admin team for all their hard work over the years. I've joined the FB group and hope to participate on there a little more regularly. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very late to this, but I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to you, Michelle, for the forum! :flowers2::flowers2:  This has been an amazing place and it's made a big impact on my life. I would never have made the amazing friends I have made on here otherwise, and it's been such a pleasure to have a place where I could talk about books with like minded people. And it's not just about having a place - it's been such a warm, welcoming and friendly place! :wub:

Thank you also to all the Mods, you've done a great job over the years! :flowers2: