• Announcements

• Hayley

Signing Up   11/06/2018

Signing Up is once again available. New members are very welcome
    • Hayley

February Supporter Giveaway   02/07/2019

February already! And with February comes the next supporter giveaway. This month, with great thanks once again to www.thestorygift.co.uk , we have a brilliantly bookish set of 'storyteller' pencils (featuring famous first lines) and a retro library card notebook!      As always, you'll be automatically entered into the giveaway if you support the forum on patreon, or if your pre-patreon membership is still active. If you want to be involved in the giveaway but don't currently support, you can join the patreon at any point in February here:  www.patreon.com/bookclubforum . 
Michelle

General questions / discussions

I'm thinking Goodreads might suit me quite well actually. It's like a kind of bookish facebook from what I can see so far. Also my main activity on this site was in the book blogs section (which doesn't seem to be a feature of any of the other book forums), so instead of a blog I'm going to have a goodreads shelf for each year so I can log what I've read. Then you can add a note to each book which will be my review. (People can comment on that I believe). It won't be the same as having a blog here but I'm hoping it will be ok. There are quite a lot of people from here there too.

EDIT: Apparently there is a BCF group on there but I can't find it. If anyone knows its name (or has a link) I'd be grateful!

Edited by ~Andrea~

Yes please I'll help. Err not sure actually.:blush: I'll check later and join if not.

EDIT: I've joined!!

Edited by ~Andrea~

I've not been as regular a visitor as I would have liked recently (this summer holiday being especially busy) but I was sad to read the news last night that the forum was to close. However, it might get me out the obligation I've felt to catch up with more book reviews. :lol:

Thanks to Michelle and the admin team for all their hard work over the years. I've joined the FB group and hope to participate on there a little more regularly. :)

I'm very late to this, but I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to you, Michelle, for the forum! :flowers2::flowers2:  This has been an amazing place and it's made a big impact on my life. I would never have made the amazing friends I have made on here otherwise, and it's been such a pleasure to have a place where I could talk about books with like minded people. And it's not just about having a place - it's been such a warm, welcoming and friendly place! :wub:

Thank you also to all the Mods, you've done a great job over the years! :flowers2: