The...WEDDING

Virginia

Yes it was lovely, I only watched it in bits as well as I can't be doing with all the chat and speculation and endless shots of Victoria Beckham's scowl (you should have see her face when she got asked to move along the row of seats, priceless) so I sort of dipped in and out of it, anyway the bride looked lovely and the setting and weather were glorious, sort of sense of anti-climax now although there's been so much nonsense written in the last couple of weeks that it was in danger of turning into another soap opera. I did feel a bit sorry for her mum though, she looked a bit lost at times, shame she was on her own.

I wasn't going to watch it all ... but then I did, right through. :blush: Really enjoyed the amazing spectacle, and everyone looked like they were having a wonderful time (apart from Victoria Beckham. One wonders what she'd have to experience to raise a smile) Loved the wedding sermon by Bishop Michael Curry, bet the likes of that hasn't been heard in St George's Chapel before! :D

I do hope they will be happy together, Harry is such a sweetie.

• 1 month later...

I watched it the day after (ex wife recorded it  for me) . I think in it's dim clumsy way, the Royal Family really tried to push the boat out and make it as inclusive and welcoming as they knew how. So they can be forgiven if they got it a bit wrong. The couple  looked happy, I think it is a love marriage. Harry was always the public's sweetheart compared to William, because let's face it most people think he not Prince Charles' kid anyway. 

On 22/05/2018 at 11:51 AM, poppy said:

I wasn't going to watch it all ... but then I did, right through. :blush: Really enjoyed the amazing spectacle, and everyone looked like they were having a wonderful time (apart from Victoria Beckham. One wonders what she'd have to experience to raise a smile) Loved the wedding sermon by Bishop Michael Curry, bet the likes of that hasn't been heard in St George's Chapel before! :D

I do hope they will be happy together, Harry is such a sweetie.

Ugh she's an annoying so and so.

I agree about Harry!

We weren't going to watch it, but we ended up watching it anyway. Cringed my way through that Baptist Bishop's sermon, although it was sweet. Meaghan looked beautiful, of course, and they seemed very happy.