Recommendation for a (book) present

Hello everyone! 

I wish to buy a book for my girlfriend who recently had her birthday. I've been looking around and I've not yet been able to find something suitable for her. 

I hope someone could help me. 

I will list the things she has read already (from what I know) and her interests if it's about books. 

Books she has read:

-Harry Potter, 

-Game of thrones 

-Lord of the rings 

-The hobbit 

-And alot of books about psychology. Which I forgot the names of. 

Her interests:

-fantasy 

-mythology

-Psychology 

-criminalogy 

If someone could come up with some recommendations (preferably with a short description)  I would be more than happy!

And mythology is a new interest of hers. 

There's a book that came out recently called 'Circe' by Madeline Miller. It's the story of Circe, daughter of the sun god Helios, from Greek mythology and it's had very good reviews (although I haven't read it yet personally). The hardback is also very pretty and would make a nice gift (I noticed the other day there are even some signed ones on the Waterstones website).

I recently read 'The Bear and the Nightingale' by Katherine Arden which was brilliant. It's heavily based on Russian myth and fairy tale (although probably more fairy tale). Here's a short synopsis:

'Frost-demons have no interest in mortal girls wed to mortal men. In the stories, they only come for the wild maiden.

In a village at the edge of the wilderness of northern Russia, where the winds blow cold and the snow falls many months of the year, an elderly servant tells stories of sorcery, folklore and the Winter King to the children of the family, tales of old magic frowned upon by the church.

But for the young, wild Vasya these are far more than just stories. She alone can see the house spirits that guard her home, and sense the growing forces of dark magic in the woods...'

And Neil Gaiman's 'Norse Mythology' is a fairly recent one that's had very good reviews.

I'm sure she'll really appreciate the effort to find her the perfect book anyway. Good luck! :)