vodkafan

Can I still add images to posts?

It has been such a long time I have forgotten how to do it. I am sure there used to be an icon for it. Can I do it direct or do I have to use an image host? 

I don't know if you're on a computer or not, but for me underneath the postbox (the bit where you type the text), there is an image of a paperclip with the text 'Drag files here to attach, or choose files...' next to it. You can either drag a file from explorer over to the paperclip box or you can press 'choose files...' and upload your file that way. You can also use another image host but don't have to. If you want to use an image host, you can add the image using the link button, which is the icon that looks like a paperclip binder thingy, which is at the top of the post box after the buttons/icons B, I, U and S and before the icon that looks like a double quote.

If you're using a tablet or a phone, then I'm not sure how you'd do it, as I don't have a tablet and I don't use my phone for posting on the forum. But maybe someone else can help in that case.

Here's an image that might explain it a bit better:

ForumPostImages.png

Thanks Athena, I am on a computer at the moment but it is a work computer so I don't have my photos with me.  Like you I don't use my phone to post either.  I will have a go when I get home.